- All bona fide students of MTC with validated school identification card (ID).
- MTC faculty, administrators, and staff.
- MTC alumni with valid alumni ID.
- Consortium of the South members with CotS Referral Form.
- Researchers from other schools and institutions with recommendations or referral letters from their respective librarians and paid the access fee.
- All users must wear their currently validated ID upon entry. NO IDENTIFICATION CARD, NO ADMITTANCE.
- Students and visitors are required to deposit all personal belongings, including bags, briefcases, binders, attaches, plastic bags, packages, laptop bags, etc. at the Baggage Counter (bring your wallets, cell phones, and jewelry with you). Staff in charge is not liable for any losses.
- Users leaving the library are required to present their things for inspection at the control desk.
- Observe silence at all times.
- Bringing in foods, eating, drinking, sleeping, littering, loitering are strictly prohibited.
- Laptop is allowed for research and academic works at the Circulation Reading Areas and IMC only.
- Cell phone must be turned off or in a silent mode.
- Always arrange used tables and chairs before leaving.
- Used books must be placed on the book truck.
- Readers Services shall cease 15 minutes before the indicated closing time in order to enable the staff
ENTRANCE / EXIT
CONDUCT IN THE LIBRARY